How we work
JSM Specialist Services was established in the UK in 2009 to provide labour to the construction industry in the south of England.
- Labour is supplied mainly on a contract basis but we can cater for permanent placements too.
- We have a provision of excellent customer service. Site managers will visit site to ensure that the labour supplied fully understand their responsibilities, with emphasis on Health & Safety and that the client satisfied with them.
- CHAS compliant – Health & Safety for staff and labour is at the core of our business.
- Training and appropriate legislative information is provided to staff at all levels.
- All workers are verified UK residents or have a valid visa to work in the UK.
- All workers to have current Safepass/CSCS qualification, validated and a copy kept on file in our office.
- Machine drivers, etc. to have current CPCS certification which have been validated and a copy kept on file in our office.
- All workers to speak a reasonable level of English.
- Workers are given a general safety induction by our managers prior to starting on site.
- Day one review is carried out with the site manager to check that a site specific safety induction has been given by the contractor and that the worker is aware of the Health & Safety rules of that site.
- We ensure workers are checked for personal protective equipment. Hard hats, high viz vests and steel toe capped safety boots are provided as required.